Friday, December 11, 2009

Day 39- no change

Well weighed myself today and no change from yesterday. I am a little nervous because I am going out tonight clubbing (for the first time since having kids) and I am scared about drinking. I bounce between the yes I want to have a few drinks to no its not worth it. My best bet would be if I did drink to mix with diet alcohol. I still haven't made my decision. My other problem is I have no idea what to wear. What can a fat girl wear to a bar thats  suitable for an over weight person but dressy enough that I don't look like I am under dressed or a slob. How did I let myself get this big again after working so hard the first time to lose so much. I know I just had a baby but I shouldn't be 50lbs heavier for it!

This time of year is always the hardest for diets. In my family we have 2 birthdays, 2 christmas dinners, a christmas eve party, 3 days at my in laws with TONS of baked goods and then new years which is my birthday too! Its gonna take alot of will power and perseverance to get through this month not only the same weight but LOSING weight.

Here is my motivational twilight quote of the day : "Just because I'm resisting the wine doesn't mean I can't appreciate the bouquet."- Edward


If the cullens can resist their favourite food and live off food that doesn't taste quite as good...I am sure we can too!!!!!
 
Twilight motivation for today

now thats some motivation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment