Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day 43- down 17.3 lbs

Well Friday night I went out for my husbands work christmas party. I did drink..more then I wanted too. But I didn't snack at all which I am proud of. The next 2 days my weight fluxuated between 201 and 205. It settled today at 203.7 and I am happy with that. I lost three lbs last week which was nice. I am hoping to lose another 2-3 this week. I need to hold myself together the next few weeks tonight I have my father in laws birthday followed by a saturday christmas dinner with my inlaws. my plan is too stay with in my calories drink LOTS of water and keep my goals in mind. I should find out within the next 3 weeks if I made it in to barries biggest loser. I am praying I do it will really help me reach my goals.

Well my twilight inspirational quote of today is

It was difficult. Not many of us have the restraint necessary to accomplish it.  I wasn’t sure if I was strong enough… And while there was still that possibility that I might be… overcome, I was… susceptible. Until I made up my mind that I was strong enough, that there was no possibility at all that I would… that I ever could…

Edward Cullen, Twilight, Chapter 14, p.301
 
I have made my mind that I am strong enough to do this...as hard as it may be
 
Now for the twilight motivation of the day!:
 

Doesn't every girl want a tummy like that!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment