Thursday, December 10, 2009

Diet Day 38- down 16.5lbs!

I guess I will start with introducing myself...
Hi, I am Nyx and I am a twilight addict :P I am 23 years old, married and a mother of 2 amazing boys. Landon is almost 3 and Link is 3 months. I have been overweight for as long as I can remember. Between having my two kids I managed to lose 50lbs of the 90 I wanted to lose then I got pregnant and now I am starting all over again. Losing weight the first time was not easy. I used auditioning at canadian idol as my motivator but when the audition was over I lost my motivation and spent quite a few months gaining and losing. Then I got pregnant. This time around I am still using an event as motivation but I am also using the motivation of being able to play with my kids and not end up exhuasted and out of breath. I want to be healthy!!!

Well its now day 38 of my twilight diet. My first goal was 10lbs by the new moon premiere, I lost 9 but I was still happy. My next goal is to be under 200 by my birthday (dec 31). I am currently at 16.5lbs lost which leaves me with 4.7 to lose to be under 200. Once I am passed that line I am NEVER going back!!!

By now your wondering what the big event I am losing as motivation is.....IT'S TWICON!!!! Yes I am a nerd and I bought my first convention tickets ever. I am soo excited and I want to be as close to my goal weight by then as I can get. That means losing 74.6lbs by June 25th of next year. Anybody else attending is more then welcome to join me in losing weight for the big event!

My diet plan is eating calories between 1400-1500, exercising and drinking 4-6 bottles of water a day.

Here is some motvation for you today!....Kellan Lutz!



If thats not motvation I don't know what is!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment